Credential Assesment Services

ICES, IQAS, ACAS, WES, SECE Information on getting foreign-earned credentials assessed for immigration or work and study in Canada.

How do I get my skills recognized?

Foreign credential recognition is one of the main labour difficulties faced by newcomers to Canada.

Some credentials obtained outside of Canada may not be recognized as equivalent to Canadian credentials. This is often because of contextual differences between countries, particularly in regulated occupations where health and safety are important.

Getting professional and educational credentials recognized in Canada can take time. Organizations that assess foreign credentials include credential assessment agencies, educational institutions, and regulatory bodies.

For more information on this process, Contact Us